| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
new class , new book , new spirit !
Monday 13 July 2009


tomorrow , i'll go to school again , of course, and tomorrow we'll start to study !
omg , really impatient !
and you know what , mostly of my friends are at 6b . grr .
in my class there are only a few ppl that close to me , not like at 6b , most of them close to me .
uuuhhh .

first time i arrived at school , i was jump and jump ! i was happy , because im at 6a .
when im was fifth grade , i really want to be 6a's student !
but when i read the list , i feel dissapointed :(
but its okay laa , try to accept it .
i can't do anything to change it,ryt?

hope my new class bring the new good story !


22:31 | back to top

Disclaimer


put your disclaimer here

Rewind
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>
Free Counter
Free Counter